I’m a coach, a writer, a facilitator and host of circle process and Art of Hosting methodology, and lover of conversations that matter. I believe we all have the ability to weave whatever kind of life we choose.
At the core is knowing yourself — what you value and where you’re going. You and I have control over many things about our lives — but mostly over how we view things, especially things that happen to us. One of my favorite quotes is this: “Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of how things turn out.” Retired basketball coach John Wooden said that. A smart man.
The coach in me lives to help clients learn a little more about themselves in hopes of providing a strong foundation for traveling through life. She also lives to help clients through the messy overwhelm of divorce, and to help children develop life skills that will see them through for a long time.
The writer in me lives to express what bubbles to the surface — the story I am living.
The conversational host and facilitator of circle process in me lives to build community and foster conversations that are deep, rich, and meaningful.
The system coach in me lives to fan the flames of relationships, which are at the heart of every system that exists — whether it’s two people or thousands, work teams or families, large organizations or small groups, businesses or non-profits.
Perhaps you’d like to explore how I can help you, your relationships, your company, or the groups you hang out with and care for. Let’s start a conversation.
Find me at email@example.com. Thanks for stopping by.
Specifics for those who like to know credentials:
- Internal Coach at Bureau of the Fiscal Service, U.S. Treasury, since 2008
- Owner at JCrow Coaching since 2009
- Creator of Authentically You Community Coaching Circles and Retreats since 2013
- Bachelor of Arts in English/History
- Master of Science in Journalism/Public Relations
- Personal Co-Active Coach, The Coaches Training Institute (CTI)
- Relationship and Systems (group) Coach, Center for Right Relationship (CRR Global)
- Certified Divorce Coach (College of Divorce Coaching)
- The Circle Way practitioner
- Art of Hosting facilitator
- Narrative Coach
- Holding Space Coach/Facilitator/Practitioner (in progress)
- Certified to Administer and Facilitate:
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Master Practitioner
- Murphy Meisgeier Type Indicator for Children (MMTIC)
- Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI)
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ-i 2.0 and EQ-i 360)
- DISC Behavioral Assessment
- Pearson-Marr Archetype Inventory (PMAI)
- Change Style Indicator and Change Navigator (in progress)
- Thomas Kilmann Conflict Inventory
- FIRO-B (Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation – Business)
- Ageless Grace Exercise Instructor